Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

My weekly weigh-ins are planned for Mondays. Since going out of town this weekend, I didn't eat as healthy as I should have. I ate out a few times and ate more treats than usual. And the day or two before going out of town weren't great eating ones for me, either. I stepped on the scale clothed this morning & I was at 142.5. Yikes! I haven't seen those kind of numbers since being pregnant! Yesterday I felt like I was retaining water, which is rare for me. I'm going to re-weigh myself tomorrow in hopes that it will be a more accurate measure of this past week. I know I'll probably still be up.

But you know, I'm trying. I had a super healthy & delicious breakfast this morning. (scrambled egg w/ yellow squash & potatoes & a blueberry smoothie with all sorts of nutritous ingredients...yum!) I also flipped to FitTV and did 10 minutes of a workout before getting breakfast. I think I'll check that channel out more often, even if I only get a few minutes in at a time. That's better than nothing & quite doable. So, that's my story this Monday morning. Now I'd better go get some meat marinading for dinner & go bathe the girls...Jenna's got blueberry smoothie all over herself.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

mmmm... whatcha marinading? Something marinaded sounds good! I'm so glad you're back at it!