Monday, August 11, 2008

Try, try again...

It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I've decided I'm going to give another honest shot at getting my weight down. It's so easy to not try & just eat whatever I want. I've developed some not-great habits lately: staying up too late, sleeping in, eating breakfast late, etc., all of which can and will affect weight. My breakfast and dinner meals are typically quite healthy. Eating corn dogs for lunch isn't, however, so I'm going to focus on making my lunches more healthy. I'm also going to plan on making desserts--healthy ones that I won't have to feel guilty about. I still need to figure out what I want to do with exercise--when, what, where, etc.

So...this morning, I remeasured myself. I did my BMI. I'm only going to measure myself every other week & I'll weigh weekly. I'll evaluate my BMI monthly. My goal is to have my weight down to where I'm happy with it by my birthday. What a great gift! I honestly don't know if I have to get my weight down to 112-114 to be happy. Anything under 120 would be great! So, here goes again.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Good for you! Glad your back at it!!