Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One Wrong + One Right

Another goodie plate floated in tonight & I ate all 6 sugar cookies on it... However, I did then opt to turn off the TV and I did 25 minutes on the eliptical. And I feel like I worked hard. I'm all shaky now & my legs are like jello. I read for part of the time while I was exercising, which isn't easy to do. I read some out of my Dr. Phil book & my Zonya tips. I definitely have some habits that I need to change for good. Off the top of my head, these are a few.

~Eat only in the kitchen & dining areas. No more in any other rooms (in front of the TV or computer).
~Stop eating after 7pm.
~Eat a fruit or veggie with every meal & snack.
~Drink more water.

I know there were probably more, but these are what's coming to mind right now. Really, if I just did those 4 things, I think my weight would drop by leaps and bounds. I know tomorrow probably won't be a great eating day, but at least I'm feeling it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Gotta love holiday goodies! I know I do, and so do my thighs. Yay for working out though! 2009 is going to be a great year......I can feel it!

Vanessa said...

Reading is not easy while on the elliptical but I find I can go a lot farther when I do! Nice job!