Thursday, April 23, 2009

No news is bad news

I really don't feel like posting this week.  My weight was up 2 pounds.  I'm not surprised, since I've hardly been exercising & have been eating too much & too many treats.  What's funny is that I've had 3 or 4 people tell me how good I'm looking...not sure why.  I really want to kick myself back into the process.  I've been having good days (emotionally) this week until today, but none of that excuses how I've been treating myself.  I need to put a plan of action together and get with it.  Does anyone have any extra motivation for me?

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I've had a down day today too! I can be doing so well and then all of sudden those cookies I made haunt me for the rest of the day! ARGHHHHHH! All I can say is keep going, do better tomorrow! At least that is what I tell myself...I know not very good advice. Hang in there!

Shelly said...

Take a picture of yourself in a swimsuit and stick it on the fridge. I keep thinking of doing that but then my friends will see my nasty-ness and puke. Honestly, I don't have any good ideas...just thought that would make you laugh. By the way, this is Shelly, Dixie's sister-in-law.