Thursday, May 7, 2009

Endorphins

I exercised this morning, and boy do I feel good!  Wow!  Last week was busy with family and Randy's surgery, so I didn't post.  My weight has been in the 142-145 range the last little while, though.  It was 142.5 this morning.  I think I really need to set my sights on getting into the 130's, but I am happy that I'm maintaining.  It's easy to think that weight should just magically fall off when we really set our mind to it.  Not so.  I'm going to be happy with where I'm at and keep working at getting the weight off, however slowly it happens.  I also measured this morning for the first time in 2 months, and it wasn't bad, either.  I honestly think I've done really well, considering the immense stress I've been under, so yea, Keri!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Nice Job...You have done extremely well!!!

Tiffany said...

good job sissy