Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unfortunate update

Just thought I'd give an update. As far as my weight goes, I haven't made any progress...I think. I haven't weighed myself in a week or two, but I am afraid it would be higher than it was last time. My biggest struggle this week is eating when I'm not hungry. The past two days, I've found myself eating when I wasn't hungry at all. I've been using food to relax, which just isn't right. Now that I'm acutely aware of it, I'm going to work on it and do better.

I haven't been exercising much, either. This morning I did take a walk, though. I dropped Sydney off at our preschool co-op, and continued along the trail with Jenna. I ended up walking for an hour & probably did about 2.5 miles. Next time: put on some real shoes to go walking & not flip-flops! I feel good and sweaty after my walk today. It's a start...again.

No comments: