Monday, September 29, 2008

Walking

I've done a bit of walking today. First, I walked Sydney to preschool, maybe 1/4 of a mile away. On my way home, I passed some friends who were headed off for a walk & they invited me to come along. We walked to the park. I was home from that for only 5 minutes before it was time to walk back and get Sydney. All in all, I would guess that I walked about 3 miles total today.

Oh, and my weight was back down in the 130's today. I know it's not much...and it just might be because I fasted yesterday. I'll take it any way it comes, though! I still haven't measured myself. I need to, but I'm afraid it won't be good news. Why is this all so hard?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I so need to get walking again, but I just can't seem to get the focus or motivation to do anything about it. Yay for a morning walking for you though!

Vanessa said...

Nice job on the walking!