Thursday, March 12, 2009

Standing Still?

For some reason, this past week has been harder for me.  I missed exercising Friday& Saturday.  I had thought about exercising Sunday, but that didn't happen, either.  I just had too much (unexpectedly) going on in the evenings to fit it in.  For the first time that I can remember, I definitely noticed how good my body did NOT feel when I missed all of that exercise.  It definitely made me want it!

My eating hasn't been quite as good, either.  Okay, so plugging everything I eat into SparkPeople is a pain, expecially when I make a recipe from scratch or have to write down the nutritional information of whatever I eat just so I can put it into the Nutrition Tracker.  I feel like I do better when I am more aware, but I'm not sure the work is worth it.  Overall, I know my food choices are good, but I've done extra snacking on Jenna's birthday cake & some cinnamon rolls I made for a service auction.

Despite my weight being up 1/2 a pound today, I still feel like I'm seeing some results.  Hopefully my exercise stuff is something I can work at being better about when obstacles arise, and I'm hoping some of my snacking has to do with my period being about to start.  I definitely don't want to lose momentum now!!

No comments: