Thursday, March 19, 2009

Still coming along

This week has been a normal, real-life week of eating and exercising.  Again, I didn't exercise on Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  I also ate out with family last night.  I looked online at the nutrition information and planned what I was going to eat beforehand.  (I highly recommend doing that--before you go to eat, or it you frequent a place a lot.  It sure helps to know what you're eating!)  I think my weight would have been down a little bit more without the high-sodium content and the extra that I did eat, but that's life.  I went running on Tuesday night.  By running, I mean that I jogged until my lungs were going to explode, then walked a bit, then repeated the process.  I was able to do 3.5 miles in 45 minutes, which I won't complain about.  Running definitely uses more/different muscles than the elliptical, though.  Anyway, all in all I'm still on track and doing well.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow! Keri you are doing awesome!