Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday the 19th

4 miles in 57:26. (14:21/mile average) It was a slow jog & we were sure to take a few walking breaks, but I sure felt like I could have kept going! I guess that's good. I know I need to speed up to run with Tiff, but I don't think that will be a problem. I iced my shins again after the run. I'm hoping to get new running shoes next week, which should help. I also received my Garmin on Wednesday & today was my first day to use it. I love it! One of the reasons that I enjoy running on the treadmill is being able to track my speed, time, etc, and the Garmin covers that. Thanks again, Tiff!!!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Truly Amazing!!

Tammy said...

you go girl! that's so exciting that you are getting into running again! Doesn't it feel so good? I'm jealous!