Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday morning

3 miles in 40 minutes. I can't wait to get the Garmin that Tiff's sending me so I can better track my time and mileage. Who knows how exact either are up to this point. It was really hard to get up this morning, but I knew Janell was expecting me. Yea for having someone to go with!

I've also officially lost 10 1/2 pounds! Joining Radene's health challenge has really helped me. Now I need to find a way to keep at it when the challenge ends next week. I really like the concept of allowing myself 3 cheats. (Although I hate calling it cheating. I just can't think of a better word for it, but having dessert or skipping exercise on occasion aren't really cheating, just real life. Oh, and an occasional free day isn't bad, either.) Anyway, HOORAY! I love feeling my clothes get looser and looser and seeing a difference in the way I look!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

See I told you...you are awesome! I wish my clothes would get looser.

...just call it rewarding yourself!

Amanda said...

I am seriously impressed Keri!

Merri Hackett said...

once you run w/ a garmin you'll never want to run without it :) good job on all the miles!