Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday the 26th

4.01 miles in 51:05. Average pace was 12:44 minute mile, which is improving! If we wouldn't have walked at the end, we would have been really close to 12 minute miles. Jana and I were able to be really consistent on our pace the whole time. It was a nice run and my shins didn't hurt at all. Yea!!

By the way, Tiff, these are my shoes. I'm actually glad to see that I got a better price than what the link has! I didn't even pay that much with tax. Runner's Corner didn't have a treadmill for me to run on. They just had me to run outside to test the shoes out. And, funny thing, they were so busy when we got there that a K-Swiss rep actually fitted & sold me the shoes...he did everything but take my money. Kinda funny. He watched me walk barefoot to see if I had the pronation. I could tell the difference when I wore one shoe with the plate & one without. Anyway, that's my story. :)

2 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

I think Larry told me once a running store in AF has a treadmill you run on and they give a pretty good analysis. I've never been there before though.

Keri said...

Yeah, I think it's the 26.2 store. I didn't want to drive all the way to AF for it, though. So far, I'm happy w/ my shoes.