Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 29

Breakfast: egg, fruit & yogurt smoothie
Lunch: pork rib (not much meat), 2 servings of broccoli salad, 2 servings of apple cashew salad
Snack: 7 Oreos
Dinner: pork taco, 7-Layer dip w/ chips, brownie, small glass of punch (there wasn't any water)

Exercise: 30:15 on the treadmill (ran 1.75 miles in 20:15), stretching, 10 minutes of arm weights. I also worked in my yard for at least an hour.

At the gym, I felt like puking the whole time I was on the treadmill. All the junk I ate this weekend was just right there, ready to come up--and I kinda wish it would have. (Am I too gross? I would've never guessed!) I feel like I did good eating today. We went to a birthday party tonight, so I limited my carbs earlier since I didn't know exactly what I would be eating later. I almost made it without the Oreos, but at 4:30pm, I was needing something to tide me over until 6pm dinner.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What kind of pork meat was on your taco, that sounds really good!