Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Day 30

Breakfast: 2 slices turkey bacon, ww English muffin w/ apple butter, cottage cheese, peaches
Lunch: broccoli salad, apple cashew salad, no-bakes, milk
Dinner: marinated grilled chicken, salad, Spicy Mac & Cheese (The mac & cheese was really good, but spicy. I changed the recipe up a bit, too, using ff half-and-half instead of heavy cream, only 1 T. butter, but then added in more cheese than she did.) Yummy dinner!
Dessert: sugar-free banana cream pudding, 6 Nilla wafers, dallop of frozen whipped topping, 1/3 of a banana


Exercise: None, but I think I might go to the gym in a minute for a light workout. UPDATE: I realized I needed to go to bed about an hour after posting this, so instead I pushed Sydney in the stroller and did a 20 minute mile.

I feel like I'm slowly making some better food choices. At least I'm getting more fruits & veggies in the past few days. Yummy salads on hand sure make it easier!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

So the salad's are good? I've been contemplating making up some so I can get in more fruits and veggies in. That is definately my weakness right now.

Vanessa said...

ooh that looks good! Even though I don't like pudding. I'm so glad I was there helping you out in your dream...that is to funny!

Tammy said...

wow, now that's a dessert! Looks good