Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 32

Breakfast: breakfast burrito (Unfortunately, I only had white flour tortillas, but it was so good. Egg, leftover oven potatoes w/ red & yellow peppers, pepper jack cheese, ff sour cream, salsa...YUM), 1/2 banana
Snack: probably a dozen choc. & pb chip cookies
Lunch: salmon cakes w/ cool lime sauce, spicy mac & cheese
Dinner: 2 bowls of Marshmallow Matey's w/ milk
Dessert: no-bakes

Exercise: 10.8 miles on the stationary bike in 30 minutes, 15 minutes on the rowing machine, stretching, ab exercise

Okay, my day started out productive, but quickly fizzled...and so did my eating. I had a horribly lazy day and my eating was horrible. I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like my stomach is SO fat, but I'm having such a hard time doing what I know I should do. I know if I just read Dr. Phil's book (I never make it very far) and DO as he instructs and incorporate certain habits into my lifestyle, it will improve. But motivating myself to read it is a struggle. UGH!!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I hear ya, it's hard to get out of bad habits...don't give up though!