Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 35

Brunch: breakfast burrito, yummy strawberries
Snack: small bowl of marshmallow matey's w/ milk
Dinner: 2 bowls of split pea soup & 2 ww rolls
Dessert: scoop of vanilla ice cream, more super rich & fattening brownies than I wish to admit

Exercise: day of rest

I'm seriously at a loss of what to do with myself. Sure, I'm exercising, but I feel like I'm gorging more than ever. Really....I don't know what to do....go on Survivor so I don't have access to any crap?... (Just finished watching the season finale--I'm sorry that Amanda didn't win.)

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Keri, no more buying crap at the store! Make a list and only get what's on your list (don't include dessert! You don't need a dessert every night, just sundays or something). Then right before you check out you need to go through your cart and take out ALL your impulse buys! And don't go to the store hungry. Those are my suggestions to help with the cravings. Also do you drink juice? Might help to stop all juice and soda if you do... not sure if you do or not?

Tammy said...

what happened to lunch today?

Vanessa said...

Hey it has been a bad week for me too! Don't beat yourself up...you just have to move on..I agree with Tammy. Don't give up!

Amanda said...

I was sad Amanda lost survivor too. I liked her a lot more this season and really wanted her to win. Oh well. Africa this fall!