Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another week...

...not another weigh-in. Really, I did not weight myself today. I've had a tough week, and instead of feeling guilty when I step on the scale, I avoided it all together. And I don't feel bad about it either. I'm trying to get good habits in place, and that's all that matters to me right now. Anyway, that's my story.

Quick side note: Tiffany, I don't know if you are even alive (I really should call you, shouldn't I!), but I thought it would make you proud to know that the last 3 times I've had toast, I've eaten it dry. And it's not so bad! At least with an egg on top!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I know what you mean about stepping on the scale. I have totally avoided it this whole week.

...by the way I don't know if Tiff is alive either...if you get a hold of her have her send me an email so I can invite her to all these blogs of mine!