Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday the 24th

Running (w/ a few walks): 29:31, 2.56 mi, 11:31/mi

Total: 37:40, 3.06 mi, 12:18/mi

I felt pretty sluggish today, but by the end I felt like I could keep going. I've been mildly sick with a cold that just won't go away, so my lungs don't feel 100%--especially when I try to chat while I run! Janell's smart. She just listens to me while I talk myself out of breath.

I just tried doing the air squats that Ollie recommended. So nice to have a video to show me! They actually felt good to do! I wonder if they will help my back out, too, because I can feel it in my lower back--in a good way. I can hardly imagine running without shin pain, but I can't wait for some results!

All in all, I'm feeling good. I'm just gearing myelf up mentally for my 8 mile run on Saturday...and praying that Janell will do it with me!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

good job sis! I have not checked in for a while. good luck sat, i wish we were running 8 together!!!!