Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Day 10

I can't believe I've done this for 10 days already! As I was savoring my breakfast this morning, I thought about how good healthy foods can taste. It's amazing what herbs, spices, or whatever can do for food! My taste for sugar has definitely declined. Do I still like it? Sure. Do I crave it? No...thank goodness! I like this feeling!

Breakfast: bran muffin, fruit & yogurt smoothie*, turkey bacon
Snack: Quinoa muffin w/ butter...thanks for the invite, Amy!!
Lunch: leftover arroz con pollo (can you tell I eat a lot of leftovers?)
Snack: 1 Cocoa Lava Kiss, banana
Dinner: Spicy Sausage & Peppers Penne, salad
Dessert: 3 Cocoa Lava Kisses, glass of milk--that was for you, Erin :)

Exercise: 5 minutes of floor exercises & stretches

*My fruit & yogurt smoothie is simply 1 c. yogurt and 1 c. frozen mixed berries/bananas. I process the frozen berries first, then add the yogurt & process. It's yummy and could even be used as a summer dessert!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is awesome that you are losing your craving and desire for sugar! I am not fairing so well. I am not much of a dieter though so if I am not working out, I will gain weight. I hate not being able to eat whatever I want...even if I feel bad!