Sunday, January 20, 2008

Day 14

Breakfast: old-fashioned oatmeal w/ a sprinkling of sugar & milk, egg, applesauce
Lunch: tuna on a slice of bread
Dinner: Chili beans*, 1 corn muffin, carrots (all made by my wonderful Randy)
Dessert: 2 chocolate chip cookies

Exercise: nada--Sunday!

Today has been a weird day. I didn't snack because I was sleeping a lot. I've got a cold & have just been really tired. I also didn't weigh myself this morning because I knew it wouldn't be great news after last night. I need to focus on keeping it at my low weight so I'm not battling back and forth.

*Chili beans may not appeal to you, but they are something that our family enjoys & beans are great for you. Mine are pretty simple & I pretty much just throw stuff together. Here is basically what I use.

3 cans of beans, drained & rinsed (pinto, kidney, black...whatever you want)
1 can of Ro-Tel (tomatoes & chile)--makes it a bit spicy
cooked ground beef or turkey
water--however much you want in the pan, obviously not tons
dried minced onions
salt
pepper
ground cumin
chili powder

1 comment:

Candace said...

keri! you are amazing!!! 6 lbs. already! way to go!

i wish i could be like you.