Thursday, January 24, 2008

Day 18: And then evening hit

Breakfast: orange-pineapple juice, Malt-o-Meal w/ milk, turkey bacon
Lunch: leftover turkey veggie cobbler
Snack: tall glass of hot chocolate, 1 cocoa lava kiss
Dinner: Mexican Smothered Pork Chops
Dessert: smore, chips & dip, no-bake cookies

Exercise: 7 measley minutes

I didn't weigh myself this morning...not because I didn't want to see, but because I actually ate breakfast before 11am! I normally weigh myself when I shower, but I figure my metabolism needs me to eat sooner, so I just ate when I first when downstairs. Things were feeling slightly better today. I ate well...until after dinner. I'm almost wondering if I'm just hormonal, because my eating is out of control. I tried to come occupy myself with things I need to get done on the comupter, but Randy needed it. I was stuck downstairs watching TV & wanting to eat...and I did. I sure hope I can make it through this! Thanks to all of you who have commented with support. I really do love it.

No comments: