Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 15

Breakfast: bran muffin, turkey bacon, yogurt
Lunch: leftover sausage & peppers penne
Snack: 4 cocoa lava kisses
Dinner: breakfast burritos--whole wheat tortilla, egg, lots of veggies, fat-free sour cream, and cheese--hash browns, tomato, and orange pineapple juice

Exercise: Shoveled snow for about 30 minutes. I'll likely do my floor exercises tonight, too.

My weight was still at 131.5 this morning. At least it's not up! I'm feeling good about this week and look forward to losing a few more pounds. I will jump up and cheer when I get below 130...just because. I had a nice time at lunch for 2 reasons. 1) My parents stopped by to eat on their way home from Idaho, and 2) they helped me finish my leftovers...finally!!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

This is so great, I can't wait to join you on this quest, only you will probably be done by the time I start. Good Luck!