Monday, January 14, 2008

Day 8

Breakfast: turkey bacon, bran muffin, fruit salad
Lunch: 2 slices French toast, glass of milk
Snack: V8, applesauce, Baked Lays & Green Chile dip (2 servings worth)
Dinner: Arroz con Pollo, salad, 2 Hershey's kisses

Exercise: 5 min--I'm taking Zonya's advice and will be doing just 5 minutes of exercise for this first week.

So today...it's been a weird day. I think I'm either lacking sleep or hormonal because I've felt quite grumpy. I started my day eating well. Lunch was just leftovers that I ate before rushing off to the grocery store. I didn't buy any "junk" for myself, but I obviously helped myself to the treat I got for Randy--chips & green chile dip. I got started on dinner late and was starving about an hour before it was ready, so Jenna and I ate some of my homemade applesauce. (It was my first time eating it, and it was SO good! I'm definitely going to have to make some again next year.) After checking dinner and it still not being ready, I ate the chips & dip. This is the first time I've ever found this dip here in Utah, so I just had to get it. Although it could have been much worse, I do feel like I binged tonight. Luckily, I only ate 2 kisses after dinner...I wanted to make or eat much more! The game plan for the rest of the night? Drink lots of water while I relax in my room and get to bed early. Hopefully I can shake this grouchiness tomorrow. My weight has been up from the weekend. No wonder, Panda Express and pizza...and I didn't get enough water. I really need to concentrate on drinking more water and keeping my body fueled so that I don't go on another eating rampage.

No comments: