Monday, January 28, 2008

Day 22: On Course

Breakfast: leftover French toast & blueberries, cheese stick
Lunch: tortellini w/ chicken & broccoli--from a prepared meal, so it wasn't very healthy
Snack: handful of almonds
Dinner: Broiled Orange Roughy, steamed broccoli, cauliflower & carrots, and a baked sweet potato--Trust me, this dinner was GOOD!!!
Dessert: 1 cookie

Exercise: 30 minutes of shoveling snow--I thought I was going to die after about 20 minutes. The snow had drifted, so it was heavy and packed together. Gave my arms a tremendout workout!

Today has been splendid. I braved a howling storm and went grocery shopping...and of course, I forgot my list. I actually did really well remembering most things. I will run by the local grocery store tomorrow to get the rest. My eating has been good, and I've enjoyed looking forward to my upcoming Zonya menu.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

What the heck is Roughy? Your meals sound so amazing, like off of a restaurant menu.