Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 19: Encouragement & Special Delivery

Breakfast: Succotash Omelet
Snack: applesauce
Lunch: leftover meatloaf & veggies/beans (from Mexican smothered pork chops)
Dinner: spaghetti, salad, green beans
Snack: fruit & yogurt smoothie

Exercise: 7 minutes of floor exercises

My sister, Tiffany, called me this morning. She was concerned about my eating the past few days & just wanted to encourage me. She also is in the process of losing weight, and has done really well so far. Thanks for the call, Tiff.

I am really pleased with my eating today. I got some good veggies and fruits in. I also survived the day without eating ANY junk!! Even my after-dinner snack was healthy!

I also received my Zonya books in the mail today. I've been able to look through the cookbook, and it looks amazing. I am so excited to get my menu set up for the next 2 weeks using it! I'll probably start reading the other book tonight, too. Hooray! It's been a great day!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Sisters are the best for lifting you up! You'll have to let me know how the new book is.....I'm just about ready to get with it and start on the baby fat.