Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 61: The last day

Breakfast: 2 breakfast cookies, glass of milk
Snack: 2 Reese's peanut butter cups
Lunch: part serving of 7 Layer Bean dip, bean mixture (basically homemade refried beans...I promise to share both recipes soon), chips
Snack: several handfuls of Snickers minis. Yes, I broke into the Easter candy.
Dinner: Glazed Salmon, rice, steamed broccoli & carrots--Wingers
Snack: fresh pineapple

Exercise: none

Randy's finally on his way home tonight after spending 5 long days in Canada. I'm so glad. I've eaten out more than usual this week, and I think it has just been an excuse to escape the monotony here at home. I did good eating out tonight because I normally get the Sticky Finger Rice Bowl, which is a little less healthy (but oh, so yummy!). Good thing I love salmon! I look forward to getting a good start next week to both my eating & my exercising. Hey, I already have ingredients set out for tomorrow night's crock-pot dinner!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Maybe it will be easier with Randy there. Your not eating a huge quanity but you should be carefull on those cookies,you really should eat some protien with them and it should keep your blood sugar more stable and you may not crave them as much. You should try it and see. At least your able to stop at 2 or 3. That is hard to do. I m glad you made a better dinner than normal at winger. Wingers ckn alfredo and asphalt pie is a big weekness for me. I send chad by when I dont want to cook. We should split both but almost never do. I am sure it will be on the blog sometime.

Tammy said...

Canada, I didn't realize he had gone that far. Stinks to be home alone, I know! Finally getting back to normal will be nice I'm sure.