Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 78

Breakfast: hard-boiled egg, slice of homemade bread w/ butter, yogurt, banana
Snack: 5 cookies
Lunch: orange chicken & fried rice--Panda Express
Snack: 4 squares of carrot cake, 7 almonds
Dinner: turkey veggie stew, whole-wheat roll
Snack: shot of Xango

Exercise: 2.8 miles in 36 minutes on the treadmill, then arm weights & abs. I need to do something lower impact tomorrow. My legs & hips have been aching all day.

I felt like my day was decent, until I looked at my snacks. Geez! Both the cookies and carrot cake are gone now, thank goodness! I actually ate the cookies because I was still so hungry after breakfast. Not a wise choice, I know.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Im really glad to see you put the almonds with the carrot cake. Were you trying to add a protein in?

Keri said...

I bought almonds when I went grocery shopping & have been trying to snack on them some. I also bought lowfat string cheese, but don't think to eat it. I need to remember & get in the habit.