Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 82

Breakfast: oatmeal w/ sugar & milk, 2 slices turkey bacon
Snack: I licked the bowl & spoon from homemade chocolate frosting
Lunch: unfried rice
Snack/Dinner: ham, funeral potatoes, 2 rolls, fruit/jello salad, pumpkin dessert w/ whipped topping, Marinated Sesame Chicken
Snack: no-bakes, glass of milk

Exercise: blessed day off!!

It's been a strange day for me. I spent 4 hours serving a meal at a funeral. I had gotten there at 1:30, but we didn't feed everyone until around 3:30 or 4, which is an unusual time for a meal. The dinner stretched on and on. Just being around the yummy smelling food made me hungry. We were invited to eat, but by the time we did, all of the salad was gone. I could go for a seriously good salad right about now!!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

What is unfried rice?

Keri said...

It's basically fried rice. (I'm not even sure how real fried rice is made.) If you like fried rice, you will like this. It was really good. Zonya has it served as a main dish & not as a side dish. It's fairly low calorie (250ish for a bowl full), so you would want to eat it with something else. Do you want me to post the recipe?