Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 67: Sweet Satisfaction

Breakfast: 2/3 of a banana, 1 c. vanilla yogurt w/ 1/2 c. granola, 2 slices turkey bacon
Lunch: Mexican LaZonya, peaches, 1/2 c. cottage cheese, 4 Reese's pieces eggs, 1 Hershey's Creamy Egg (if you're not familiar, both the Reese's & Hershey's are small little candies...neither of what I ate are a full serving size)
Snack: small V8
Dinner: Garden Veggie Pizza (1 serving), 6 Reese's pieces eggs

Exercise: 3.25 miles in about 55 minutes. I only walked today, but made sure I got my heartrate into a "fat-burning" zone. My legs are still really sore from yesterday, but I think today was just what I needed without overdoing it. Thanks, Karen, for getting to the gym with me!

I haven't talked about my weight much lately. Even with going to the gym, my weight has been going up. The past few days, it had gone up a pound each day! Today it stayed the same as yesterday, which was nice. Others are telling me, and I'm telling myself, that I'm gaining muscle and the weight-loss is coming. I sure hope so! I know that exercising is great for me, and I enjoy doing it, but it's hard to stay really positive about it when I'm not seeing immediate results. I'm hoping that I'll break through this in the next week or two. I'm satisfied with my day.

No comments: