Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 66: Ups & Downs

Breakfast: egg, 1/2 grapefruit, All-Bran w/ milk
Snack: banana
Lunch: 1 1/2 chicken & bean enchiladas, green beans, 3 Reese's pieces eggs
Snack: tons of Snickers minis--what am I doing to myself? Can't wait until Easter is over to be rid of all candy!
Dinner: 2 slices turkey, 1/2 slice mozzarella cheese on a roll (part wheat?), small serving pasta salad, raw veggies w/ dip, fruit & cookie (not sure, really) salad--RS birthday dinner. The good news is, I was easily able to not eat any of the many cakes there.

Exercise: 2.7 miles on the treadmill in 35 minutes. I did 2.5 miles in 31 minutes. Then we did some leg & ab exercises. My legs are completely beat today. I'm exhausted!

Today has been tough just because I've been so tired. Tomorrow will have to be an easy day at the gym for me & I'll take Saturday off. If I hadn't sat at the computer with the bag of Snickers, I would have had a great day. I'll pick myself back up and try again tomorrow. All I can do is my best.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I am so proud of your exercising! By the way I love Snickers...yum! I haven't bought any east candy yet. I know it would just get ravaged by me.

ollie said...

I can't believe how much you exercise! You're a freak!!! lol! You're doing great... no beating yourself up!