Monday, March 31, 2008

Day 84

Breakfast: milk, 1 slice of turkey bacon, 1/2 grapefruit, 1 waffle (I made it w/ part whole-wheat flour) w/ butter & sugar-free syrup
Lunch: Gypsy Stew, 3 1/2 squares of pumpkin dessert
Dinner: Spanish Beans & Rice (super easy & yummy), salad w/ dressing, pears
Dessert: 1 more square of pumpkin dessert

Exercise: 3.7 miles on the treadmill in 45 minutes (1 of walking, 2.7 of running), 10 minutes of arm weights

It felt so good to be on the treadmill today. I couldn't believe how great I felt. Getting some good rest this weekend made a huge difference!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow! That's good that you were glad to be back on the treadmill...if it were me I would probably be dreading it! Keep it up!

ollie said...

so I'm doin' not so good on my weight loss. I've pretty much given up. blegh... I hate losing weight.

Tiffany said...

It looks like your food is a bit better than a while back.

Amanda said...

Good for you! I so wish that there was a gym here and someone to leave my kids with, even for just 30 minutes. Oh well! By the way, will you post the recipe for the gypsy stew.....it sounds yummy!