Monday, March 24, 2008

Day 77

Breakfast: slice of homemade bread w/ butter, hard-boiled egg, banana
Lunch: LaZonya, 3 pieces of carrot cake, glass of milk
Snack: small handful of M&M's, mandarin orange
Dinner: turkey veggie stew, whole-wheat roll, piece of carrot cake

Exercise: 4.4 miles in 56 minutes on the treadmill. I've NEVER run that far! I really pushed myself today. I have to thank Tammy, though, because I would increase my treadmill as she did, even though she was running much faster. Of course, Merri was on the other side of her increasing her treadmill & running crazy fast. I really had a battle inside of myself thinking I couldn't keep running, but I'm so glad I did. Thanks for the advice and encouragement, girls. I can do anything!

Great day minus the carrot cake. It's almost gone, though. And the Easter candy isn't tempting me so much. I'm feeling improvement.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wowzers that is a long ways to run! It's kind of scary to think I am gonna have to start doing that if I am going to run a half marathon in November. Yikes! Good Job though, thats impressive!

Amanda said...

Holy running! I'm really impressed Keri!

Tiffany said...

Me you and Dix are going to do a 10k this year. So keep it up. There are alot end of Sept/Oct/Nov here. I am hoping you will come down. I am not sure if I went up your way how the elevation would work for me. Let me know and lets make a plan. Also there is a 10k in Cedar Canyon on 6-13. If your interested, but I want to ask some peeps about the elevation. I