Monday, April 7, 2008

Day 1: Food, anyone?

Breakfast: 1/2 ww English muffin w/ 1/2 t. or less of apple butter, fruit & yogurt smoothie, egg
Snack: lowfat string cheese
Lunch: salad (romaine lettuce, tomatoes, 1/2 a cucumber, 2 slices crumbled turkey bacon, salad topping--1 T., Greek w/ Feta dressing--hardly any, it wasn't enough), 1/2 mandarin orange
Snack: several handfuls of carrots w/ fat-free ranch dip, banana
Dinner: Dijon-Roasted Salmon (1 1/2 servings), steamed broccoli & califlower

Exercise: 2.45 miles in 40 minutes on the treadmill (walking only), 10 minutes of arms

I'm so excited for today! I'm SO looking forward to seeing results!! However, I feel like I'm starving. Part of it's mental, part of it's real...I think. I've made it through one day. I tell myself that the pounds are melting away. Now it's off to bed so I can get up early again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You had such a good day Keri!! I'm way impressed!

Vanessa said...

Drink lots and lots of water...that will help! Good luck today!