Saturday, April 5, 2008

Really embarassing!

I've been doing this blog for 3 months now. It had been about a month since I looked at Google Analytics, so I had forgotten that people other than my faithful commenters check my blog. I'm really horrified that there are all of you out there who check my "weight loss" blog that I don't even know & some that I do know. And you're all watching me make a fool of myself!!

I am going to redeem myself, though. Monday will be a whole new start for me. I've been working on my menu for the next 2 weeks & will go grocery shopping on Monday. I'm excited and scared at the same time. Doing Dr. Phil's 14-Day Rapid Start Plan is not easy. However, I know it yields results. I'm praying that's what I need to jump start my progress and get me on the path to permanently making good food choices.

And continue reading. I plan to do a giveaway sometime in the next month or so. It just might be something you will want. :) Now off to watch General Conference...I'm a few minutes late!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You haven't been making a fool of yourself at all.......You've been extremely encourage to me!!!

Amanda said...

Hey, so I'm completely ignorant, but what is the google analytics....does it tell you who looks at your blog?