Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 10

Breakfast (part of it at 7:30, part of it at 9:45): yogurt w/ granola, apple w/ pb, 2 egg whites
Lunch: 3 slices pepperoni pizza, 1 breadstick--Little Caesar's
Snack: chocolate chip & pb cookies
Dinner: raw veggies w/ dip, 2 slices pizza, 1 breadstick, more cookies

Exercise: 1.8 miles in 25 minutes, 25 minutes? of leg weights & arm weights.

My leg is starting to feel better today. I felt something pop as I stretched out this morning, so hopefully things are working back into place. Still a little sore, though. Eating was horrible.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Don't get too discouraged. You're really doing great! I wish I could do half the exercise you do! And, for the record, I tried to do the splits for Lexi about a month ago.....I won't be trying that anytime soon; it killed my hips too!