Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day 14

Breakfast: 1 wheat & honey pancake w/ butter & sugar-free syrup, 1 homemade turkey sausage patty
Lunch: pb & honey on ww bread, ff yogurt, handful of Teddy Grahams
Dinner: Vegetable & Noodle Soup (thanks, Progresso!), ww crackers...I was still so hungry after eating this
Snack: no-bakes, milk

Exercise: day of rest

Time for me to plan a new menu & go grocery shopping this week. Once again, I've got high hopes. Today has been a strange eating day. I was so tired that I was in a fog all day long. I got a good nap, but now my glasses are lost (guessing my 1-year old got ahold of them), so I've been doing everything blindly the last hour and a half. Oh, I pray that I find them soon and they're not broken! Off to bed now so I can get back to the gym this week--which I really do enjoy doing!

No comments: