Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day 2

Breakfast: Tex-Mex Scramble, 1/2 grapefruit, bran muffin
Snack: fruit & yogurt smoothie
Lunch: Gpysy Stew, salad w/ toppings & 1 T. fat-free ranch dressing
Snack: shot of Xango, yogurt
Dinner: Herb Roasted Chicken, asparagus, yellow squash

Exercise: none aside from cleaning my house...my girls had me up 3 times last night. Add that to getting to bed late, and I figured it would be best for all involved if I got some sleep. I'm sure my girls appreciate it.

Today has been much easier than yesterday. I still feel really peckish tonight, but I'll survive. It's nice knowing that I'm eating nothing but good, healthy food. No junk at all for 2 days. Thats an accomplishment for me!

1 comment:

B said...

you make it sound so easy to eat right, and strenuously working on portions, and you seem like its not a problem for you at all.