Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 6

Breakfast: 2 breakfast cookies, glass of milk
Snack: none
Lunch: mandarin orange, ww crackers w/ pepperjack cheese, salad w/ dressing & toppings
Snack: none
Dinner: sloppy joe on 1 ww bun
Snacks: ff frozen yogurt w/ homemade chocolate sauce, no-bakes, popcorn dipped in chocolate sauce

Exercise: 2.86? miles in 27 minutes and 15 minutes of intense arms. I walked on an incline of 3.5 and 4 for 17 minutes, then decided to test myself. I ran at 6.0 for 1 minute, then increased it .5 at a time for 1 minute each. I ended my last minute running 8.0, which I don't think I've ever done. Running at 6.0 actually felt really good & easy.

I felt great until evening. I got to sleep in until 7:30am & I wasn't woken up at all last night by my girls, which is unusual as of late. Going to the gym was the cherry on top of that. We were out and about most of the day. Tonight, I am extremely tired and I also have issues that I'm unhappy about. I took it out by eating junk all night. If only all of my problems would just go away... Too bad life isn't like that, though. Being tired and emotional are definitely my top reasons for eating the wrong foods. Need to work on it. Hopefully I didn't screw up all the good work I had done this week. Check out my stats. :)