Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 5

Breakfast: homemade bran muffin, 2 slices turkey bacon, milk, banana
Snack: cheese stick
Lunch: turkey loaf (really enjoyable & good!), salad w/ dressing & salad topper
Snack: 4 or 5 oz. of yogurt--what Sydney didn't eat
Dinner: 1/3 (or so) of a serving of Chicken Veggie Soup--my family got heaping bowls of it (not my doing), and left me with pretty much nothing to eat., 2 chocolate & pb chip cookies
Snack: tortilla chips, not sure how many. My stomach was in knots because I was so hungry.

Exercise: 2.75 miles in 45 minutes (walking) & 5 minutes of the Stairmaster. I forgot to say that all this week I have been walking on an incline, just to do a little more as I walk along on the treadmill. I also fell asleep after my alarm went off at 5:30am (I thought I would just say my prayers while still in bed...that lasted all of about 20 seconds!). I woke up 20 minutes later. Although I was really tired & had missed my ride, I got up and made it to the gym.

Another decent day. I wish it had ended differently, but overall it was good.

No comments: