Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 87

Breakfast: All-Bran w/ milk, 2 slices turkey bacon
Snack: 1/2 grapefuit
Lunch: Gypsy Stew, ww crackers w/ cheese ball
Snack: LOTS of Grasshopper cookies
Dinner: Broiled Orange Roughy, steamed broccoli, cauliflower & carrots, and a baked sweet potato--shared w/ Sydney, so I didn't quite get a full serving of everything...but at least she's getting healthy food!
Dessert: no-bakes w/ a glass of milk

Exercise: I spent hours outside today working in my yard.

I feel like I'm on a ride that's out of control. I seriously feel like I'm an addict when it comes to eating junk. My meals are healthy, but when I eat sugar, I feel like I can't stop myself. I'm weaning Jenna now (tonight was my first night to not nurse her) & I'll be starting Dr. Phil's 14-day Rapid Start on Monday. My calories will be cut, but it will jump start weight loss & won't allow for splurging. It'll be tough, but it'll be good. I need to do it.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck weaning Jenna! I think I always have a harder time than my kids do. Hope the adjustment goes well for both of you!

Vanessa said...

Good for you...sometimes it takes drastic action for some results but it will be worth it!