Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 86

Breakfast: yogurt w/ granola, hard-boiled egg, Xango juice--and this stuffed me. I should have only eaten half of my yogurt & granola.
Lunch: salad w/ dressing, whole-wheat crackers w/ cheese ball--not sure how many I ate, more than 1 serving, but I definitely didn't over do it like yesterday & I quit when I was satisfied.
Snack: 2 grasshopper cookies
Dinner: Skillet Chicken w/ Veggies, sweet potato, 2 fudgestriped cookies
Dessert: bowl of no-bake cookies w/ milk, LOTS of grasshopper cookies

Exercise: none

I had done so well with my eating earlier today. My girls have both been especially cranky today & I'm tired. I let my emotions get the best of me tonight and I ate badly. Life is definitely not easy, and I need to figure out a way to deal with my emotions without eating. I'm still working on reading Dr. Phil's book and am both anxious and hesitant to go full force with it. I don't know why I hesitate. I lost 20 lbs before eating right and following his guidance. For some reason it just seems so difficult to do again. But I know I can do it.

No comments: