Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Day 3

Breakfast: 1 c. ff yogurt, 1/2 c. homemade granola, 1 homemade turkey sausage patty, banana
Snack: apple w/ 1 T. pb
Lunch: salad, leftover roasted chicken, V8
Snack: carrots w/ dip
Dinner: Tantalizing Turkey loaf, peas

Exercise: 1.77 miles on the treadmill in 31 minutes, 25 minutes of leg & arm weights. My sister, Tiffany, has passed along some great advice given to her by her trainer. I'm going to try to do more weights & build more muscle so that it will in turn burn more fat.

My breakfast this morning stuffed me. I should stop eating before I'm full, but at this point, I know I'm not getting very many calories each day, anyway, so I don't want to give any up. It's a double edged sword. I loved the turkey sausage, though.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You are seriously doing amazing Keri! Keep it up! I'm way impressed.