Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fresh Start

After 3 months of being wishy-washy, I'm starting over...or rather, buckling down. I've made a full-days menu for the next 2 weeks, including snacks. My calories will be cut down to between 950 and 1300 or so calories a day for 14 days. I'm dreading it, but also really excited. I've let myself go with eating the past few days & know I can make better choices. Really, would I ever want to eat another Six Dollar Burger from Carl's Jr? It was so much food, I doubt it.

So, I will begin my day numbers anew & will also post weight & measurements. I will take my initial weight & measurements tonight. I will normally take them first thing in the morning, but I really don't want to have to get up even earlier tomorrow to do it before I head to the gym. ...Okay, I could keep talking, but Jenna's needing to be fed. Give me a nice wahoo for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Good luck and whahoo!!!

Amanda said...

Whahoo too! You can do it Keri! I'm excited for you!