Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 24

Breakfast: 1/2 banana, All-Bran w/ milk, egg
Lunch: fajita w/ everything but tortilla and cheese, 6? Mint Oreos
Dinner: White Beans & Penne Pasta, salad
Dessert: 10? chocolate & pb chip cookies

Exercise: 1 hour long Pump class, plus 1.8 miles on the treadmill in 21:30 (ran 1.5 miles in 16:30 for my 5k training). I only did about half of the lunges in the pump class because I had worked my legs pretty good on the weights yesterday. Afterward, my legs were like jello, so I had to run just to keep from collapsing!

My exercise this morning killed me! I am so sore! I did think it was quite fitting that I saw an Oreo truck drive by as I headed from the pump class to the treadmill... I didn't get much sleep last night, so I ended up sleeping for several hours on the couch while Sydney watched TV. Randy didn't like the dinner I made, so I had to make up for it with cookies. Why do I rely on food to be such a good reward or gift? Either way, I knew he was hungry and I felt bad--sorta.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I've made the white beans and penne twice and it was way better the second time. I added another can of beans to it and a bit more pasta so it was thicker and not as soupy and put the rosemary in with it instead of in oil on top. Also, it was better the second day after the pasta soaked up the flavor. Just a random thought for what it's worth. My family liked it, but they'll pretty much eat anything. I'm the picky one of the bunch.

Vanessa said...

Ya I'm the picky one of my family to. I just assume not eat anything, but how can I do that when I bake 4 dozen cookies!