Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 23

I guess I'd better post something today...

Breakfast: yogurt w/ granola, 1 1/2 slices turkey bacon
Lunch: 1/2 banana, fajita, way too many Mint Oreos--I hate when I buy stupid stuff like that at the store!
Dinner: Arroz con Pollo
Dessert: Reese PB Cup Shake from Arctic Circle (I thought of you, Amber!)...I've definitely trained Sydney poorly. She was begging all night to go get ice cream at Arctic Circle.

Exercise: 1.25 miles in 20:30 on the treadmill, 30 minutes of leg weights & abs (a good workout), and 10 minutes of stretching

I feel so yucky after the cookies and ice cream today. I really wish I hadn't eaten them. If I keep this up, maybe I'll learn to not really like them like I've done with doughnuts. That would be nice...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Don't you wish food wasn't an issue? I do! It makes me mad sometimes. Having four kids has been different but not to bad...it has been nice to have my husband home to help. Going from 1 to 2 was the hardest for me then after 2 the rest were fine. I'm 5'4 by the way!