Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 30: Headache & Delicious Dinner

Breakfast: Honey-Nut Cheerios w/ milk, turkey bacon
Snack: banana
Lunch: Stir-fry w/ rice
Dinner: LaZonya, salad, Cheesy Garlic Bread...I can't believe how delicious and healthy this meal was. It took a while to prepare, but was well worth it. We still have 10 servings of it left, so I'll have some to eat for lunches this week, and some to freeze for later.
Dessert: No-bake cookies

Exercise: I didn't get any in. Pathetic, I know. I could give a myriad of excuses, but the reality is that I just didn't take the time to do it.

Not too much to report, except that I've had a headache this evening. I believe it's because I didn't drink enough water today & am likely dehydrated. I'm just glad that tomorrow I get a new day to do better...always.

No comments: