Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Day 45: Boredom

Breakfast: turkey bacon, 1/2 of a grapefruit, English muffin w/ apple butter
Lunch: White beans with stuff, cornbread
Snack: 1 serving of chocolate graham crackers (2 full crackers)
Dinner: 3 mozzarella sticks w/ maranara sauce, Oriental Chicken Salad & Chocolate Mousse something or other in a glass
Snack: small V8

Exercise: I did some leg exercises lifting my girls on the floor.

I just had to get out and about this afternoon. After some shopping and a tax errand, I took the girls to Applebees. It was nice get out. My food choices were only so-so. Although I ate most of the huge salad, my portions weren't bad. The desert was actually pretty small, and I shared it with both girls. It was rich & sweet and definitely satisfied my sweet tooth.

Amy told me I should write my feelings when I'm wanting to eat, so here they are. Tonight, I have felt like I need a break. If I had cookie ingredients, they would be made. My girls are in bed, but not sleeping, and it's been a cause of stress. I'm not sure what all my emotions are, but I'll try to list them: bored, lonely, stressed & tired (not really an emotion, but hey, it causes me to be grouchy). I just have no desire to do any additional exercising today.

2 comments:

Erin L said...

I felt that way as soon as I woke up this morning. Hang in there!

Tim & Nancy said...

I know you have probably got lots of dieting tips and advice but I was wondering if you have heard of or tried Body For Life. It is more like a life transformation rather than dieting which makes it easier. It also is proven to get you to your goal weight in 12 weeks and the exercises are easy and quick. I know it sounds too good to be true but it worked for ne before I got married and prego. If you would like to look at the book let me know I also have the recipe book (I saw you had some ther one too) the nice thing is they are easy meals not really expensive and tasty. The best thing about the body for life plan is that it allows a cheat day so that you can eat whatever you want and not feel guilty cuz everyone needs that one day to eat whatever they want without the guilt. Hope this isn't annoying advice, thought it would help. Nancy Glover