Monday, February 25, 2008

Day 49: Another good one

Pre: diluted oj
Breakfast: honey-nut cheerios w/ milk, 2 slices turkey bacon
Lunch: Skillet mixed veggies w/ cheese, banana
Snack: small V8, graham cracker
Dinner: Unstuffed Peppers
Dessert: Fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, low-fat apple crisp (using my homemade apple pie filling & I cut the butter out of the topping & used my homemade applesauce instead. It's definitely better with butter, but I might try using apple juice instead next time just to see how it turns out. Hey, I'm getting creative!)

Exercise: walked 2.6 miles in 45 minutes on the treadmill

I had another good day. Absolutely no guilt about today--the way it should be!

3 comments:

Janae said...

Is the turkey bacon you buy pre-cooked? I'm thinking I should try it.

Keri said...

It's sorta precooked. You just have to microwave it for a minute (give or take) to warm it & make it a little crispy if you want. After eating turkey bacon for going on 2 years, I have a hard time stomaching pork bacon with all that fat.

Janae said...

sounds good. I'm not a big fan of regular bacon, but I need to eat more protein. Thanks!