Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 48: My mini-triffle glasses are so cute!

Breakfast: English muffin w/ apple butter, egg, fruit & yogurt parfait (in my adorable new mini-triffle glasses)
Lunch: Veggie skillet stuff from last night
Dinner: Mexican 5-Bean Soup (except I halved it & only used 3 types of beans), crackers
Dessert: 1 1/2 servings worth of chocolate pudding & cool whip on top (again, in my new mini-triffle glasses....yes, I like them!)

Exercise: none

Had another good day today. The scale was very good to me this morning. I'm holding off posting what I was, but let's just say that I met my goal that I set last Monday or Tuesday. And I'm hoping to be out of the 130's by the time I post my weight again next Saturday. What a feeling that will be!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

When you make your bean soup do you soak your beans and everything? I have a seven bean soup mix I would like to try...I would love your recipe.

Amanda said...

You should take a picture of your new mini glasses. I want to see what they look like.