Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Day 37: Just Because

Breakfast: egg, bran muffin
Lunch: broiled orange roughy, sweet potato, steamed veggies, no-bakes
Dinner: pepperoni pizza
Dessert: part of a fudgecicle

Exercise: another 30 minute walk around the neighborhood. I'd like to do some floor exercises tonight, but I have some taxes to do, so I'm not sure.

I feel so blah about everything today. I was able to talk to my friend, Amy, about my struggles & she had some good advice. I appreciate all the input each of you have given me. It helps me a lot. I think I need to set some time aside to just think about things and get refocused. Think I'll get some time tomorrow?

1 comment:

Dustin and Angie said...

I think turkey burger tastes better than regular beef and it is a lot healthier too. Don't give up. Remember muscle ways more than fat, and you are building muscle exercising, thats why it doesn't seem like you are losing weight.